Our client is working on leading edge technology with some of the brightest minds in their technology field. They are seeking a Project Manager looking to take their next step in their career.
You will be responsible for coordination, management, and completion of development and installation projects. This will involve working with customers directly, as well as understanding the internal progress made from the assigned resources.
As our client's Project Manager you will;
- Coordination and management of internal resources assigned to customer projects such that project timelines and associated milestones are achieved
- Provide overview of project resourcing, operating budget and feedback on project feasibility
- Lead the engagement with the customer opposite (i.e., project lead) and communicate progress
- Understand the technical requirements of the project and develop project plan, resourcing and budget together with Engineering team
- Understand the customer’s target application (and market) and provide feedback accordingly to team
- Ensure any regulatory compliance that is relevant to the customer project/industry
- Work closely with subcontractors assigned to projects and manage their output in-line with the in-house Engineering work
As our client’s Project Manager, the following skills & experience is required;
- Bachelor/Master of Science in (Electrical) Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of optical or wireless communication technologies and applications
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer requirements and markets as well as business development objectives
- Successful track record in the creation and delivery of project plans and timely achievement of project tasks and milestones within budget
- High levels of energy, credibility, confidence and the ability work with both commercial and technical employees
In return as our client’s Project Manager you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Company pension scheme
- A very social working environment, which on occasion includes doughnut Fridays!
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.