We are the master vendor for QueryClick's recruitment.
QueryClick is looking for an Account Manager to join their London team. The role offers a unique opportunity to spend a significant amount of time working on-site with a large fashion eCommerce client, collaborating with their in-house teams across multiple disciplines. In addition to gaining an in-depth understanding of the client’s business and industry, you will deliver client delight through managing the implementation of innovative, high-performing SEM strategies.
- Stakeholder management; working at client offices based in London will be an integral part of this role, so being able to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, agency and client-side and across multiple disciplines is key.
- Responsibility for execution of specific channels within multichannel strategy. Ownership of designated client accounts, managing multiple stakeholders (internal & external) per project. Focus on primary and secondary channel performance.
- Responsibility for client retention by proactively suggesting and taking measures to mitigate and address retention risks, engaging with retention strategy tools and internal stakeholders, where relevant.
- Co-ordination of team and resources on the project. Plan and manage effective resource allocation to prioritise workload and deliver to agreed timescales, client fee and gross margin.
- Develop an effective understanding of clients’ businesses and their industry through stakeholder meetings, on-site time, research, and key account plan development.
- Together with Senior Account Managers, develop accounts and help with planning revenue growth through up-sell and cross-sell initiatives.
What you need to be successful…
- Relevant account management experience in an agency environment (2-3 years in 1 or more disciplines). You must have some SEO experience and a keen interest in this area.
- Strong project management skills, with practical experience of managing digital projects and managing people in a project capacity.
- Proven track record of stakeholder management and relationship building, both internally and externally.
- Practical knowledge of Google Analytics (experience of Adobe Analytics (Omniture) is a plus).
- Proven track record of managing search marketing accounts.
- Proven track history of account development, including examples of delivering work and strategies that drive high performance across client projects.
In return you can expect:
QueryClick believes in continuously investing in their talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes;
- a competitive training budget, open to all staff
- a bespoke ILM Leadership Development Programme, supporting staff making the transition to management level
- a full day each month for personal and professional development time, with access to ILM qualified internal trainers and learning resources
- merit-based promotion from within, and all vacancies are advertised internally
- opportunities to make suggestions for positive change in a period of growth
Additional benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary
- QueryClick understands that flexibility is a two-way commitment, and a great work, life balance is important so offer flexi-hours and working from home options
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Company mobile phone offered to all team members
- Medical history disregard Private Medical Scheme
- Access to a range of high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme through Perkbox
QueryClick is an independent digital marketing consultancy founded in 2008 to challenge large, traditional advertising agency models.
From our growing offices in London and Edinburgh, QueryClick delivers best-in-class multi-channel data insights and strategic consultancy to support blue-chip businesses maximise their SEO performance. Our customers include enterprise brands such as New Look, Tesco and BT.
We treat our clients like partners and put their objectives at the heart of what we do. All our work is backed by a commitment to a data-driven approach, and a continuous investment in our in-house technology. Every idea formed, and all decisions made are backed by relevant, insightful data. We place great emphasis on the development of unique-to-market tooling, which allows us to offer unparalleled insights to our clients.
QueryClick is rapidly expanding across all departments which include:
SEO R&D Analytics PPC Content Social
Digital PR In-house Design Inbound CRO Account Management
We operate with a relentless focus on driving sustainable, collaborative success, and positively disrupting the industry. Our vision is to re-invent the future of marketing.
- We managed on average £1.07bn organic revenue for our client base of leading online brands. This accounted for a year-on-year (YoY) traffic improvement of 37%.
- We delivered +£396m organic revenue YoY.
- We managed £16.7m paid revenue @ average ROI of 12.7.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below now.