Our client is looking for an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research Group Lead looking to take their next step in their career.
As our client’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) Scientist / Research Group Lead you will;
- Play a key role in leading a team of scientists developing machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to aid product development on a global scale.
- Be a key contributor in the AI technical roadmap.
As our client’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) Scientist / Research Group Lead the following skills & experience is required;
- You will have solid experience of developing cutting-edge techniques in artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- You will have undertaken high impact research in at least one area of artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- Proven leadership capability.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and uses their own initiative.
In return as our client’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) Scientist / Research Group Lead you will receive;
- The opportunity to work in an intellectually stimulating environment where you can see your ideas be put in to practice.
- An environment that encourages a work/life balance.
If you meet the skills and experience above, please apply below.
Follow Us: We post updates, job opportunities & career hints and tips on a daily basis on Twitter (@cazdenjobs), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/cazden/) and Facebook (cazdenjobs)