Our client is one of the largest integrated dairy foods company in Saudi Arabia and are currently producing 2.5 million broilers per week from its modern broiler farms, hatcheries and broiler breeder farms. They are seeking a Poultry Assistant Farm Manager to now join their team across their farms.
You will assist the farm manager with the successful operations of all farm units and work closely with the team to provide work guidance to achieve team objectives for the smooth running of the farm.
Our client is looking for someone who will be ambitious, self-motivated and dedicated. This is a physically demanding job with most of the day being spent outside on the farm (in hot conditions) supervising and organising the work load.
As our client’s Poultry Assistant Farm Manager, you will have the following skills: -
- In depth experience of the management of large poultry farms, including livestock management within areas such as rearing and laying
- Excellent man management and team leading skills
- Strong solid communication skills
- Extensive problem solving and analytical skills
- A full driving license
In return as a Poultry Assistant Farm Manager, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to join an organisation that is in a growth period.
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.