Our client is a leading manufacturing organisation with an enviable reputation. They are now seeking a Buyer to join their global team; your role will be to be responsible for all indirect Procurement requests for 2 sites. This will involve the request for quotations, vendor selection, order management to supplier relationship management and so on.
As our Client’s Buyer (indirect), you will:
- Ensure on-time delivery of goods/services with suppliers.
- Purchase Order (PO) management
- Work as part of a global team on projects or supporting with category management tasks
- Supplier/Vendor management
- Become an ERP superuser
- Control invoices
As our client’s Buyer (indirect), the following skills & experience is required;
- Technical buying/procurement experience (mechanical or electrical or construction or building or facilities) within manufacturing industry
- Understanding of UK procurement law and procedures
- IT literate with knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (Enterprise One, JD Edwards, Oracle)
In return as our client's Buyer (indirect), you will receive;
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Collaborative working environment.
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please apply and let us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.