Our client is looking for two Client Insights Analysts, one on a permanent basis, to be based in Edinburgh and another on a contract of up to 6 months to be based in either London or Edinburgh. With an impressive client base and positive working environment, you will work with the team to ensure skilled analytics into client insights is completed in an efficient and effective manner.
As our client’s Client Insights Analyst, you will;
- Produce regular Insight Reports for clients and take ownership of their development to ensure increasing quality and efficiency in delivery
- Liaise between the development, tech and account management sections of the business to assure client deliverables are met
- Undertake innovative data research projects to provide insight to clients that will help improve their online performance
- Work on the data reporting infrastructure to increase automation, data accuracy and reduce manual workloads. Perform effective data extraction, cleansing and manipulation on data from a range of sources.
As our client’s Client Insights Analyst, the following skills & experience is required;
- Extensive knowledge of analytics/data querying languages/tools including at least one of the following: SQL, R or Python
- Knowledge of data wrangling and how to interpret datasets to deliver actionable insight
- Creative mind-set in solving problems
- Excellent communications skills
In return as our client’s Client Insights Analyst you will receive:
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible annual leave
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.