Our client is looking for a Conversion Optimisation Manager (CRO) to be responsible for managing and delivering insights on a temporary contract basis (3 months) in London. With an impressive client base and positive working environment.
As Conversion Optimisation Manager (CRO) the following skills & experience is required;
- Extensive experience in managing CRO activity and delivering strong performance results.
- Usability & User Experience (UX) background
- Extensive experience with analysis/testing tools e.g. Heat maps, on-site surveys, remote user testing, split/multivariate testing
- Strong grasp of landing page best practice and usability principles
- Experience of using analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Omniture to find actionable insight
- Google Analytics (GAIQ) qualification - advantage
If you meet the skills and experience above, please apply below.