Our client is looking for a Conversion Optimisation Manager (CRO) to be responsible for managing and delivering insights on a temporary contract basis (3 months) in Edinburgh. With an impressive client base and positive working environment. Training and upskilling their staff is at the heart of the business.
As our client’s contract Conversion Optimisation Manager (CRO) the following skills & experience is required;
- Extensive experience in managing CRO activity and delivering strong performance results.
- Usability & User Experience (UX) background
- Extensive experience with analysis/testing tools e.g. Heat maps, on-site surveys, remote user testing, split/multivariate testing
- Strong grasp of landing page best practice and usability principles
- Experience of using analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Omniture to find actionable insight
- Google Analytics (GAIQ) qualification - advantage
If you meet the skills and experience above, please apply below.