Our client is looking for a Conversion Optimisation Manager (CRO) to be responsible for managing and delivering insights on key client accounts. With an impressive client base and positive working environment. Training and upskilling their staff is at the heart of the business.
As our client’s Conversion Optimisation Manager (CRO) you will;
- Own key CRO account(s) including but not limited to strategy, integrated marketing support and monthly deliverables.
- Monitor campaign performance and use analytics to identify additional areas of opportunity.
- Produce succinct, client-facing deliverables that detail insights and recommendations.
- Contribute to client QBRs, focusing on performance reviews and strategies moving forward.
As our client’s Conversion Optimisation Manager (CRO) the following skills & experience is required;
- Google Analytics (GAIQ) qualification
- Usability & User Experience (UX) background
- Extensive experience with analysis/testing tools e.g. Heat maps, on-site surveys, remote user testing, split/multivariate testing
- Strong grasp of landing page best practice and usability principles
- Extensive experience in managing CRO activity and delivering strong performance results.
- Proven track-record of owning and defining CRO strategy (either in-house or within an agency environment).
- Experience of using analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Omniture to find actionable insights
In return our client’s Conversion Optimisation Manager (CRO) you will receive;
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a growing company.
If you meet the skills and experience above, please apply below.