Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team in Edinburgh.
In this role you will assist in executing the delivery process where applicable, effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in the timely delivery of client insight and reporting within specified SLA.
- Effectively contribute to data collection and data engineering aspects of operation.
- Gain knowledge in aspects of the data analysis performed for clients.
- Interface with Growth, Client Account Managers, and client contacts to establish effective delivery relationships with all stakeholders.
- Assist in troubleshooting ad-hoc issues to facilitate continued delivery.
- Be an ambassador of data analytics internally and externally
You will be experienced in the following:
- Experience of machine learning techniques and principles
- Experience of Python in a data analytics environment
- Experience in data extraction and manipulation.
In return our client can offer:
- A competitive starting salary
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
- Opportunity to join an organisation that is in a growth period.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below now.