Our client is looking for a Digital Content Executive to join their team in either their Edinburgh or London office. You will be responsible for the creation of high-quality content deliverables for customers.
As Digital Content Executive you will (list not exhaustive):
- You will with support from your manager develop content strategies.
- Create search-optimised (SEO) content using Keyword Planner for various clients.
As Digital Content Executive, the following skills & experience are required:
- Experience of creating search engine optimised (SEO) focused content
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities simultaneously; excellent time management skills
- Experience of creating SEO-focused content
- Client facing experience or confidence to excel in this type of role.
In return as the Digital Content Executive you will receive:
- A great starting salary
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.