We are the recruitment partner of QueryClick, a growing digital agency headquartered in Edinburgh and with an office in London. QueryClick is looking for Digital Content Executive who will be responsible for the creation of high-quality content deliverables for clients.
You will be expected to work as the content lead and/or support on a variety of client accounts and work closely with both the Account Manager and the rest of the SEO team to produce excellent work on day-to-day content creation and reporting.
As QueryClick’s Digital Content Executive, the following skills & experience are required:
- The most important attribute we are looking for is a positive attitude with great communication skills. You will display a passion for content work and be eager to develop your skills
- SEO knowledge and experience of creating SEO-focused content
- Research and analysis skills
- Comfortable with handling and interpreting data
- Excellent grammar and written English
- Client-facing experience, or the desire to be in a client-facing environment
- Strong time management skills, as you will work across multiple projects simultaneously
In return as you will receive:
- A great starting salary
- A great work-life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more, then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.