Digital Engagement Account Manager
QueryClick is looking for an Digital Engagement Account Manager to join their team in Edinburgh.
The Digital Engagement team build the foundations for strong performance on and off-site for an exciting portfolio of e-commerce clients. They use both third-party and proprietary tooling to obtain unique-to market data to tell clients more about their audiences. These insights allow clients to make the right decisions about their campaigns
In this role you will be focused on developing and delivering strategy across several large-scale accounts. This will involve working closely with team members across the integrated marketing team as well as co-ordinating execution and delivery of work with the Account Management team.
A large part of the role will be planning and scheduling tasks in accordance to the overall client strategy, involving delegation of tasks to junior team members and liaising with other department managers to meet client objectives.
You will co-ordinate the delivery of insight data-packs for clients, with responsibility for ensuring deliverables are in-depth and actionable. In addition to this, you will be required to conduct data and insight analysis for deliverables specific to the Digital Engagement department in order to provide consultancy to clients.
In addition to excellent communication skills and a natural ability to multitask, the right candidate will have a passion for data analysis and a desire for innovation in order to produce valuable insights for clients.
Supporting the Digital Engagement Lead with the development of client strategy as well as delivering a long-term Digital Engagement strategy for individual accounts.
- Liaising with the integrated marketing team to meet strategic objectives as well as liaising with other department managers to meet objectives on client accounts.
- Planning and delegating of monthly client work across team members
- High levels of client communications on client projects: face-to-face meetings, regular calls and email comms
- Maintaining and developing your client accounts and contributing to client retention and upsell opportunities where relevant.
- Reporting on progress and developments to the department manager
- Contribution to department growth, by contributing assets and analysis to Sales pitches
What you need to be successful
- Good working knowledge of SEO
- 2+ years experience working within a digital marketing agency
- Experience in analysing data from SEO tools to identify trends and insights for clients, with a specific focus on audience and demographic analysis
- Knowledge of the one or more of the following SEO tools :- Ahrefs, Majestic, Google analytics, Omniture, SEMrush, Pulsar or similar
- Proven experience of working in a client-facing environment
- In-depth understanding of link-building and creative project experience
- Extensive experience in managing client strategy and delivering strong results
- Proven track record of owning client strategies (either in-house or in an agency environment)
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience delegating work/managing workloads of junior team members
In return you can expect:
QueryClick believes in continuously investing in their talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes;
- a competitive training budget, open to all staff
- a bespoke ILM Leadership Development Programme, supporting staff making the transition to management level
- a full day each month for personal and professional development time, with access to ILM qualified internal trainers and learning resources.
- merit-based promotion from within, and all vacancies are advertised internally
- opportunities to make suggestions for positive change in a period of growth.
- Additional benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary
- QueryClick understands that flexibility is a two-way commitment, and a great work, life balance is important so offer flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Company mobile phone offered to all team members
- Medical history disregard Private Medical Scheme
- Access to a range of high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme through Perkbox
QueryClick is an independent digital marketing agency founded in 2008 and quickly established a reputation for new levels of digital marketing performance
From our growing offices in London and Edinburgh, QueryClick delivers best-in-class multi-channel data insights and strategic consultancy to support blue-chip businesses maximise their growth. All our work is backed by a commitment to a data-driven approach, and a continuous investment in our pioneering in-house technology. Our clients include enterprise brands such as New Look, Tesco and BT.
QueryClick is rapidly expanding across all departments which include:
SEO R&D Analytics PPC Content
Digital Engagement CRO Account Management
We operate with a relentless focus on driving sustainable, collaborative success, and positively disrupting the industry. Our vision is to re-invent the future of marketing.
Our 2017 results speak for themselves…
- We managed on average £1.07bn organic revenue for our client base of leading online brands. This accounted for a year-on-year (YoY) traffic improvement of 37%
- We delivered +£396m organic revenue YoY
- We managed £16.7m paid revenue under management, @ avg ROI 12.7
If you are interested in this role, please apply below now.