Our Digital Marketing Agency client are looking for an Digital Engagement Account Manager to join their team in Edinburgh.
In this role you will use third-party and proprietary tooling to obtain unique-to market data to tell clients more about their audiences. These insights allow clients to make the right decisions about their campaigns. You will be focused on developing and delivering strategy across several large-scale accounts.
For this role you will be skilled and experienced in the following :-
- Experience in analysing data from SEO tools to identify trends and insights for clients, with a specific focus on audience and demographic analysis
- Knowledge of the one or more of the following SEO tools :- Ahrefs, Majestic, Google analytics, Omniture, SEMrush, Pulsar or similar
- Proven experience of working in a client-facing environment
- In-depth understanding of link-building and creative project experience
- Proven track record of owning client strategies (either in-house or in an agency environment)
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
If you are interested in this role, please apply below now.
If easier to take a call out of core office hours, let us know what suits you best.