Our client is a global organization with an enviable reputation. They are currently seeking a Trainer to join their team based in Tayside.
Your role will be to have ownership of the plant’s manufacturing training processes and records, championing all aspects of manufacturing training to ensure product quality. Ultimately you will become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) resource for all manufacturing training activity. This is a fantastic opportunity with a lot of development potential.
As our client’s Manufacturer Trainer, you will;
- Align training processes with requirements of the quality management system, coach process operators in training and development techniques and identify opportunities to improve training programs, tools and activities.
- Create a strategic training plan and shape the vision for training throughout the facility.
- On an ongoing basis, you will develop team training plans and align resources to ensure plans are executed.
- Partner with technical teams to improve build processes; champion and coach others in the use of process instructions; standardise training and consistency of build techniques across the plant and maintain training documentation and work instructions.
- You will also audit manufacturing process adherence, be involved in root cause / corrective action investigations with the engineering team and drive ongoing continuous improvement.
The following skills & experience are required;
- Previous experience as a trainer (or strong desire to excel in this role) within an electronics manufacturing environment with applied knowledge of J Std and IPC620
- A passionate and capable coach with a strong focus on quality
- Solder/assembly experience is preferred.
In return you will receive;
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work within a very supportive and collaborative environment
If you meet the skills and experience above, please apply below.