We are a recruitment partner of Manx Telecom, an AIM listed company with annual revenues around £80m and almost 300 people based on the stunning Isle of Man. For further information please review Locate.IM. Manx Telecom are currently seeking a Financial Controller to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
As Manx Telecom’s Financial Controller you will;
- Leading a team of 8 (mix of direct and indirect) Finance professionals
- Production of IFRS and AIM compliant Statutory Accounts for parent company and all subsidiaries
- Manage the month end close process and production of monthly management accounts
- Managing the Budget and Forecasting processes for the Group
- Analysing operating segments and producing reports for management and the board
- Manage the control of the intercompany accounts
- Covenant reporting
- Preparation of key materials distributed to Plc Board, Trading Board, Audit Committee and senior management.
- Deputise for the CFO
To be considered for the Financial Controller with Manx Telecom you will;
- Be able to set a clear vision and connect with people at all levels to inspire and motivate; bring people on the journey; where change is a constant.
- Be a strong leader who will generate respect and engagement.
- Experienced in AIM listed entity
- Current IFRS knowledge; you will be the person responsible for preparing the annual accounts.
- Fully qualified (ACA / ACCA)
In return as, Manx Telecom’s Financial Controller you will receive;
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
- Great work/life balance while living on a beautiful island
- Opportunity to work with a growing company; promotion opportunities.
If you meet the skills and experience above, please apply below.