Inside Sales Co-Ordinator / Administrator
Our innovative technology-based client based in Edinburgh is seeking an Inside Sales/Administrator to join their team on a part time (20-25 hours per week), flexible working basis. They are totally flexible on the work pattern; the right person for the role is the most important aspect.
As our client’s Inside Sales Co-Ordinator / Administrator your duties will include: -
- Working within the inside sales, finance and administration teams following current company processes to ensure the smooth running of each department.
- Customer contact via email and telephone calls
- Management of customer orders, co-ordinate production and delivery
- Produce invoices & create purchase orders (POs) – training will be given.
- Diary management and booking of meeting rooms
- General office management
As our client’s Inside Sales Co-Ordinator / Administrator, you will have the following skills: -
- Strong experience in Sales Customer service or you may have worked as an Executive Assistant in a technology-based company.
- Solid IT skills including experience of Microsoft Office and other web/online systems.
- Excellent organisation skills with proven ability in using own initiative.
In return as our client’s Inside Sales Co-Ordinator / Administrator you will receive: -
- A competitive salary
- Fully flexible working pattern
- Good benefits package including a company bonus