Insight Analyst – Adobe Analytics / Omniture – Part time (office or home working)
As Insight Analyst you will own the process from data gathering, to data analysis and transformation, to insight presentation, and implementation of improvement from analysis.
- Perform web analytics audits, and provide concise reports of suggested improvements to meet our client’s strategic objectives
- Effectively implement the suggested improvements flagged in web analytics audits in a timely manner
- Manage workload to be able to appropriately accommodate ad-hoc requests for web analytics issues
- Work with account management to assure client deliverables are met
You will be experienced in the following:
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Analytics/Omniture platform
- Working knowledge of analytics appropriate programming language: R or Python
In return our client can offer:
- A competitive starting salary
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
- Opportunity to join an organisation that is in a growth period.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below now.
If easier to take a call out of core office hours, let us know what suits you best.