Our client is looking for an Insights Analyst to join their team based in either their Edinburgh or London office.
As an experienced Insights Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering highly valuable insights to clients in a robust, efficient manner through skilled analytics investigation. You will unlock new insights for clients by working with colleagues throughout the business to deliver industry best reports, triggering new projects to increase client online performance.
As Insights Analyst, you will;
- Produce regular Insight Reports for clients and take ownership of their development to ensure increasing quality and efficiency in delivery
- Undertake innovative data research projects to provide insight to clients that will help improve their online performance
- Liaise between the development, tech and account management sections of the business to assure client deliverables are met
- Undertake scoping work on new client reports to ensure that new reports are insightful and practical to client needs
- Work on the data reporting infrastructure to increase automation, data accuracy and reduce manual workloads
- Perform effective data extraction, cleansing and manipulation on data from a range of sources.
- Support the growth team in forecasting prospect performance based on historic insights
As Insights Analyst, the following skills & experience is required;
- Broad knowledge of analytics/data querying languages/tools including at least one of the following: R or Python with specific, strong knowledge in one
- Knowledge of data wrangling and how to interpret datasets to deliver actionable insight
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in a professional analyst role and/or in delivering analytical projects
- Experience in the setup and configuration of analytics platforms desirable
- Specific experience with Omniture, GA data, PowerBI or Power Query is also advantageous
In return as Insights Analyst, you will receive:
- A competitive starting salary
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
- Opportunity to join an organisation that is in a growth period.
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.