We are a recruitment partner of Manx Telecom, an AIM listed company with annual revenues around £80m and almost 300 people based on the stunning Isle of Man. Please review www.Locate.IM for some further information on living and working there.
They are looking for an IT Operations Manager to join them on a permanent basis. With a flexible, “can do” attitude, you will lead the team to meet the demands of a challenging portfolio of business and IT change, working closely with technology functions.
To be considered, you will need the following experience/skills:
- Previous experience of motivating and leading IT teams; you will lead a team of 9.
- Technical expertise across a broad range of applications, specifically Cloud Applications/virtualisations (VMWare) and Office 365
- A working knowledge of Networking, including Firewalls Switches and Routing
- MS Windows Server administration and management
- Ideally some Project Management training (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Previous experience supporting complex and high-value projects
- Familiar with the ITIL principles
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive starting salary
- Live on an idyllic island (which has tax benefits too!)
- A working environment that is supportive and has high growth plans
If you meet the skills and experience above and interested to know more, please apply below.