We are a recruitment partner of Manx Telecom, an AIM listed company with annual revenues around £80m and almost 300 people based on the stunning Isle of Man. For further information please review Locate.IM. They are currently seeking an IT Security Officer to join their team.
You will bring your IT Security expertise into a role that balances strategy and operations, ensuring that security remains in the fabric of Manx Telecom’s proposition and allows them to remain at the forefront of Telecom industry. There are opportunities to grow your career within Manx Telecom as you will become the Security expert for the company.
As Manx Telecom’s IT Security Officer you will;
- You will be the organization’s expert in Information Security management
- You will provide technical security advice to all areas of the Company and ensure compliance throughout the business with security policies and procedures.
- You will also be required to play an active role in managing the Company’s responsibilities for Data Protection and GDPR at a technology level, ensuring all Manx Telecom systems are compliant with current legislation and driving necessary change to ensure continued compliance.
- You will drive the implementation, adherence to and evolution of Manx Telecom’s cyber security eco-system in line with recognised industry standards and Manx Telecoms’ security requirements.
The following skills & experience are required;
- Suitably qualified security professional (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM etc).
- Expert in Security will be evident in the recent roles you have held within the IT industry
- Experience in a project environment and ideally have PRINCE qualifications or similar
- Experienced in an environment that encompasses server hardware, networking, firewalls, load balancing, SAN infrastructure, SIEM & logging solutions, Cloud platforms, VoIP, authentication.
- Capable of presenting to and engaging with people at levels
- Familiar with the ITIL principles would be advantageous.
In return as, Manx Telecom’s Financial Controller you will receive;
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
- Great work/life balance while living on a beautiful island
- Opportunity to work with a growing company
If you meet the skills and experience above, please apply below.