Our client is currently recruiting for an IT Support / IT Administrator who has experience of managing small projects. You will join a small team based in their Edinburgh office and also look after their London office.
As the IT Support / IT Administrator, you will support the Head of Information Management and IT to deliver the digital transformation of the organisation with major projects that will be implemented over the next few years. It is important that you have experience of managing small projects but you must also be happy to do whatever needs to be done to keep the company running BAU.
As the IT Support / IT Administrator, you will;
- Assist with the digital transformation process (IT projects)
- Assist internal customers with IT issues and seek to improve the skills and knowledge of internal customers
- Contribute to the development of project plans, and to deliver, report on progress and evaluate projects
- Assist with the implementation of new IT systems and procedures
As the IT Support / IT Administrator, the following skills & experience is required;
- Experience of providing IT support with excellent communication skills with both colleagues and external stakeholders
- Experience of implementing, troubleshooting and maintaining Windows; Office 2010; Exchange 2010; Windows Server 2008 / 2010 and VMWare
- Experience of digital transformation within a business, for example, you may have managed the move from Office 2010 to Office 365 (this will be one of your deliverables)
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.