Laser Technology Development Engineer / R&D Engineer (laser development)
Our client is looking for Laser Technology / Research & Development (R&D) Engineer with a background in laser development.
To be considered you will need a strong background in one or more of the following areas:
- Laser design and engineering
- Demonstrable experience in ultrafast laser development, ideally with expertise in optical parametric oscillators, supported by an appropriate industrial track record or relevant PhD qualification (or a thesis successfully examined by the appointment date).
- Femtosecond/ picosecond / ultrafast laser development
- Optical parametric oscillators
- A proven academic ability and a demonstrable high level of technical competence in experimental optics / photonics and the analysis / modelling of the results.
In return our client can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Positive, supportive and stimulating working environment