Legal Counsel – Part time - Edinburgh
cazden are recruiting for a part time Legal Counsel to be part of our clients team based in Edinburgh.
They are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of their business. In this role you will safeguard their reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
Please note that this is a part time role, working 2 or 3 days per week, flexible on the days.
- Provide accurate and timely counsel to the Leadership Team on a variety of legal topics
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Maintain contract terms & conditions (generation & review) for partners, customers and suppliers
- Manage the NDA’s process
- Review of legal caveats, warranties, limitation of liability statements etc in external-facing documentation / communications (including website; data sheets; user guides; customer project quotations etc)
- Providing guidance for compliance with laws & regulations (in particular any new areas of UK / EU legislation of relevance to the Company)
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Previous experience as a legal counsel in a corporate environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- BSc degree in Law or J.D. degree
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.