Our client is looking for a Logistics / Export control specialist who will be happy to work on a rolling contract. It is envisaged this will run for a minimum of 1 year.
As our client’s Logistics / Export control specialist, you will;
- Read, understand and process UK compliance regulations into internal processes & procedures.
- Maintain and update EC Compliance Manual
- Partner as key contact for Global Trade Compliance with legal & regional compliance teams
- Attend seminars/trainings and pass on knowledge
- Understand technical parameters, determine customs + export control codes, align with other regions, enter data into systems
- Perform internal audits to maintain robust processes for importing, exporting and compliance procedures
- Resolve current compliance issues with Preferential Trade Exports
- Compliance tasks will be varied and include investigating IPR/OPR options to save duties and improving small parcel airfreight shipments.
- Export control; understand UK/EU control requirements and establish proper processes and knowledge transfer.
- Execute daily imports and outbound shipments
- Audit & record documents in accordance with UK regulations
As our client’s Procurement Specialist, the following skills & experience is required;
- Compliance experience as detailed above
- Export control experience as detailed above
- Logistics experience as detailed above
You will be provided with comprehensive training to ensure you are up to speed with our client’s processes, supply chain, logistic and compliance network etc. Our client has a very supportive culture so training and development will be ongoing.
If you meet the skills and experience above, please apply below.