Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Leader to join their talented team in Tayside. They have an enviable, global reputation and put people at the heart of what they do.
As our client’s Manufacturing Leader, you will provide leadership, support, direction and focus for one of the assembly teams. You will engage with colleagues across all levels and have a collaborative working approach.
The following skills & experience is required for this role;
- Previous experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing/assembly environment
- Proven ability to develop and set priorities, execute plans and consistently produce the desired results.
- Strong team player and demonstrated ability to lead teams/individuals and gain followership with the ability to work effectively in a changing environment and help others do the same.
- Solid analytical skills combined with the ability to prioritize and troubleshoot production issues as well as hands-on experience
- Demonstrated ability to fairly address performance issues, establish expectations and hold others accountable, with competence in resolving associate/team issues.
- A strong commitment to product quality with experience of working within quality assurance systems e.g. ISO, AS, as well as experience with ERP software.
- Passionate about supporting and leading small manufacturing teams while creating an engaging work environment and fostering a LEAN mind-set.
In return our client’s Manufacturing Leader you will receive;
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a global organisation that actively encourage professional development
Please note: Due to the nature of our client’s work, you must be a British national to apply for this position.
If you meet the skills and experience above, please apply below.