Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team in their Edinburgh office.
The purpose of the role is focused on delivering high-quality data-led SEO work to a range of clients. The role will sit primarily within the Inbound team but will also involve some support to the Content team. Work will be split across everyday activities (quick wins & monitoring risk) and data analysis to inform consultative work on campaigns to boost overall user engagement.
As Marketing Executive, the following skills & experience are required:
- Knowledge of SEO, either in an in-house digital marketing role or digital marketing agency.
- Research and analysis skills, comfortable with handling and interpreting data.
- Comfortable with using excel to present and interpret results
- Understanding of Digital PR, social, content, and influencer marketing
In return as you will receive:
- A great starting salary
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.