Our client is looking for an experienced Office Assistant to join their team in Edinburgh. This position is a 4 month contract role with the potential to go permanent.
The role will support the PA and Office Manager in ensuring staff have a positive and safe working environment at all times through maintaining the company's office facilities including reception duties, ordering supplies and refreshments and coordinating office improvements. It will also include booking travel for all employees and supporting cultural initiatives such as social committee, employee well-being and health and safety projects.
As Office Assistant you will:
- Answer the main switchboard, coordinate calls, distribute mail and greet visitors.
- Perform regular stock checks and order supplies as required and to budget
- Coordinate key suppliers such as cleaners, tradesmen, supermarket shop etc.
- Book authorised staff travel and accommodation, adhering to the internal SLA and within budget
- Coordinate and maintain all Health & Safety requirements and ensure all certificates are current and valid
- Support the Office/HR team in cultural initiatives such as social committee and office events
As Office Assistant the following skills & experience are required:
- Must have a strong track record in reception and office assistant roles
- Must have experience working within a fast paced office environment
- Must have good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and Fire Safety
- Highly motivated and organised
- Friendly and enthusiastic attitude
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.