We are the recruitment master vendor for QueryClick.
QueryClick is looking for an Office Manager to join their team in Edinburgh. As the office manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our staff always have a positive and safe working environment through managing all aspects of QueryClick’s office facilities (Edinburgh & London) including reception duties, ordering supplies and refreshments, coordinating office improvements and refurbishments.
Office function support:
Reception duties: answering the main switchboard, coordinating calls appropriately, distributing mail and greeting visitors to ensure they feel welcome
Ensure seamless integration between London and Edinburgh for all companywide initiatives
- Ensuring the office environment in both Edinburgh & London is maintained to a high standard,
- Booking authorised staff travel
- Coordinate and maintain all Health & Safety requirements and ensure all certificates are current and valid. This will include Health and Safety induction and training with new joiners and existing team members.
- Ensuring that the Finance department have invoices and purchase orders for any transactions made as well as covering the finance assistant with credit card reconciliation when OOO
- HR related administrative duties such as booking training for staff, purchasing staff rewards in line with our reward and recognition scheme and administering our employee benefits (monthly rewards, length of service etc)
- Event management: Chair the social committee and support in the organisation of staff social/wellbeing events, manage WBF and the co-ordination of any client events. As well as assist HR in internal communications and/or culture related initiatives to support the team environment
What you need to be successful…
- Excellent IT skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and Fire Safety
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly motivated and organised with an eye for detail
- A strong track record in office &/or facilities as either and assistant/co-orindator/manager
- Experience working within a fast- paced environment in a similar industry
- Experience communicating with all levels and across business functions
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet tight deadlines and deal with confidential matters
In return you can expect:
QueryClick believes in continuously investing in their talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme which includes;
- a competitive training budget, open to all staff
- a bespoke ILM Leadership Development Programme, supporting staff making the transition to management level
- a full day each month for personal and professional development time, with access to ILM qualified internal trainers and learning resources.
- merit-based promotion from within, and all vacancies are advertised internally
- opportunities to make suggestions for positive change in a period of growth.
Additional benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary
- QueryClick understands that flexibility is a two-way commitment, and a great work, life balance is important so offer flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Company mobile phone offered to all team members
- Medical history disregard Private Medical Scheme
- Access to a range of high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme through Perkbox
QueryClick is an independent digital marketing agency founded in 2008 and quickly established a reputation for new levels of digital marketing performance
From our growing offices in London and Edinburgh, QueryClick delivers best-in-class multi-channel data insights and strategic consultancy to support blue-chip businesses maximise their growth. All our work is backed by a commitment to a data-driven approach, and a continuous investment in our pioneering in-house technology. Our clients include enterprise brands such as New Look, Tesco and BT.
QueryClick is rapidly expanding across all departments which include:
SEO R&D Analytics PPC Content
Digital Engagement CRO Account Management
We operate with a relentless focus on driving sustainable, collaborative success, and positively disrupting the industry. Our vision is to re-invent the future of marketing.
Our 2017 results speak for themselves…
- We managed on average £1.07bn organic revenue for our client base of leading online brands. This accounted for a year-on-year (YoY) traffic improvement of 37%
- We delivered +£396m organic revenue YoY
- We managed £16.7m paid revenue under management, @ avg ROI 12.7
If you are interested in this role, please apply below now.