Our client is looking for a Paid Search Account Director to join their team in Edinburgh.
You will lead, develop and mentor the talent of the Paid Search team to drive innovation within the industry across paid search and social channels. Inspire the team to deliver industry leading service delivery which meet the needs of clients in both paid search and paid social channels.
- Work closely with Senior Account Managers and the paid Account Managers to deliver market leading Paid Search & Paid Social solutions, using knowledge of the clients business/brand, consumers and the industry.
- Work directly with the New Business team to Lead PPC-only pitches with the New Business team, including capacity planning and forecasting
- Ensure that all client accounts are kept up to date in line with latest industry best practices guidelines & search engine updates
- Create and deliver client growth plans focusing on cross and upsell opportunities
- Work with account managers to define the overall strategy and promote collaboration between paid and organic
- Identify gaps & opportunities in strategy and redefine when barriers are met or a change in direction is required
What you need to be successful
- Significant and demonstrable experience in paid search for top tier Google agencies / client side environment.
- Significant and demonstrable experience managing paid search strategies with depth of experience in social and shopping
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team, including development of others through training, coaching & mentoring.
- A strong understanding of digital media and cross channel integration (paid & organic)
- Ability to create client development plans and performance strategies
- Experience with manual and automated account optimisations
- Flexi-hours and working from home options.
- Generous company pension contributions and life insurance
- Continual investment in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme
- Monthly staff rewards and anniversary gifts starting at 1 years’ service
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Travel loan options to reduce monthly travel spend
- Technology loans and discounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest technology trends
- Medical history disregard Private Medical Scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply below now.