Paid Search Account Manager – Contract - London or Edinburgh
As a Paid Search Account Manager you will manage client relationships across PPC accounts. You will be responsible for the development and optimisation of PPC accounts and retention of PPC clients. You will work with the wider account team to promote PPC and SEO working together to drive performance for clients.
- Own paid search account management responsibility, including but not limited to strategy, regular tasks & monthly deliverables
- Own responsibility of monthly client paid media spend
- Ensure that all paid search specific client deliverables are up to required standard Delivering Excellence
- Participate in & contribute to internal department & account team meetings
- Lead external (client facing) paid search specific communication and meetings
- Support business development in onboarding new paid search clients
You will be experienced in the following:
- Certified AdWords Professional
- 2 years account executive experience in an agency/client side environment
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and delivering results for clients across multiple paid channels (Search & shopping)
- Proven track record of working to define strategy with clients to help them grow revenue
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Omniture to find actionable insights
If you are interested in this role, please apply below now.