As our client’s PA, you will provide support to Directors/Executives on a global basis; this will include diary management and booking travel (using a travel agency).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Diary management experience including organising meetings (including audio/web/video conferencing equipment when required). This will include collating preparing relevant information before and after meetings. This may involve preparing and managing action plans as a result of the meetings.
- IT literate; MS Office, Internet, Databases. You will be expected to prepare presentations using MS PowerPoint.
- Manage incoming mail and field telephone calls
- Organise events when required.
- Shorthand experience
- Fast, accurate typing expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of working with confidential information
- Experience of problem-solving on own initiative
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A positive working environment
- Career development opportunities
If you are keen to learn more about this unique opportunity, please apply now and let us know a good time to call you to discuss things further (out of office hours can be arranged).