We are a recruitment partner of Manx Telecom, an AIM listed company with annual revenues around £80m and almost 300 people based on the stunning Isle of Man. Please review www.Locate.IM for some further information on living and working there.
They are looking for a PMO Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. As the lynchpin for the wider PMO team, you will oversee the portfolio of organisational projects, providing expert project knowledge and support, monitoring progress and reporting on status.
To be considered, you will need the following experience/skills:
- Experience of operating in a large-scale planning and resourcing environment
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst experience
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a business environment
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- Experienced user of MS Project (ideally Online version) and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint);
- Ideally familiar with ITIL principles
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive starting salary
- Live on an idyllic island (which has tax benefits too!)
- A working environment that is supportive and has high growth plans
If you meet the skills and experience above and interested to know more, please apply below.