We are a recruitment partner of Manx Telecom, an AIM listed company with annual revenues around £80m and almost 300 people based on the stunning Isle of Man. Please review www.Locate.IM for some further information on living and working there.
Manx Telecom are looking for a Principal Network Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. You will be a senior member of the team, working with managers and customers across the business to provide additional technical capability to ensure the experience received from Manx Telecoms products, solutions and services meet or exceed customer expectations. You will be a key player when it comes to network design/architecture.
To be considered, you will need the following experience/skills:
- Confident working across a multi-disciplined IT environments and extensive experience in a service orientated IT support/Infrastructure Engineer roles
- Solid experience of (a blend of the following skills) Cisco IOS, Cisco UCS, Nexus, Nimble iScSi, HP MSA, 3PAR, Pure, NetApp, ACI/NSX, Firewalls (Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto), End-Point Protection, Cisco WiFi.
- Extensive knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking protocols
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive starting salary
- Live on an idyllic island (which has tax benefits too!)
- A working environment that is supportive and has high growth plans
If you meet the skills and experience above and interested to know more, please apply below.