Production Operators – Isle of Mull
In our opinion, our client, Island Bakery (www.islandbakery.co.uk) make the best biscuits in the world (we have done a lot of taste testing!). Due to an increase in demand for their delicious biscuits, we urgently need 8 Production Operators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work in a small family business in one of the UK’s most scenic and peaceful locations. All positions are full-time and permanent, but we may consider short-term options (min 3 months plus).
For further information on Mull please review:
http://www.isle-of-mull.net or http://www.holidaymull.co.uk/
As a Production Operator, you will;
- join the team, helping to bake, finish and pack their range of high quality delicious organic biscuits.
As a Production Operator, the following skills & experience is required;
- Catering, kitchen, or factory production experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Willingness to work shifts; either 6am to 2pm or 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have food factory experience.
As a Production Operator, you will receive:
- A starting salary of £8.10 per hour; for suitable candidates, there is the opportunity to progress up the pay scale as new skills are learned
- Accommodation can be provided if required. Island Bakery have rooms available in shared flats at low rent, ideally suiting couples or friends happy to share.
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.