Our client has a world-wide reputation within the electronics industry and pride themselves on designing world class products. They are currently seeking a Senior / Project Engineer to join their team in Edinburgh.
You will work with the team to develop novel product concepts, prototypes, and products based on leading-edge technology. This position requires broad knowledge in at least some of the areas of electronic design, embedded systems, data analysis, algorithm development, and electro-optics, together with excellent communication skills.
To be considered as our client's Senior / Project Engineer you must have the following skills/experience:
- BSc in Electronic Engineering / Physics or similar experience
- Previous commercial or post-graduate experience within electronics engineering Competent understanding electro-optics or electronic engineering
- Capability in one or more scripting languages, Python, Perl etc.
- Capability with general purpose programming languages, C/C++ preferred
- Experience in digital signal processing and/or algorithm design is highly desired
In return our client can offer:
- A friendly supportive culture
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Global work force community
If you are interested, please apply below.