Our client is looking for a Purchasing & Logistics Co-Ordinator to join their team in South Lanarkshire. They are working on cutting-edge technology and love people who are passionate about their work. The role is very much hands-on and dynamic, it forms the start and end of the whole supply chain with a view to meeting monthly and annual KPI's.
As our client’s Purchasing & Logistics Co-Ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Purchasing of raw materials, packaging and consumables
- Implementing purchasing strategies with a view to reducing overall product cost
- Stock management control and maintenance
- Receipt of goods co-ordination
- Shipping good worldwide
- Liaising with distribution companies and customers before and during shipping
- Preparing reports for Supply Chain Manager
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous relevant purchasing/procurement/supply chain commercial experience.
- Confident in a customer/supplier facing role
- IT Literate with experience of using MS Office and SAGE (or another ERP system)
If you meet the skills and experience above and interested to know more, please apply below.