Our client is looking for a Research and Development (R&D) Project Manager to assist with the delivery of their expanding product roadmap. This R&D Project Management role would make an ideal next step for a Project Assistant or Project Administrator who is keen to step up to a bigger challenge.
As our client’s R&D Project Manager, you will:
• Coordinate resources and third parties/vendors of research & development projects and development roadmaps
• Ensure that all projects and key milestones are delivered on-time and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in R&D project management/project support within engineering or IT sectors
- Solid organizational skills including previous experience providing project management support
- Understanding of PRINCE2 Foundation
For a full confidential brief, please email your CV and let us know when you are free to talk. We can call after core working hours if more convenient.