Our client is one of the largest integrated dairy foods company in Saudi Arabia and are currently producing 2.5 million broilers per week and milking on average 106,000 cows. They are seeking a Regional Farm Maintenance Manager to now join their team across their farms.
You will visit all assigned farms on a regular basis planning and ensuring that all maintenance staff are organised, trained and carry out all maintenance in accordance with all our client’s maintenance and safety procedures. All machinery is to be serviced, maintained and operated in accordance with our client’s health and safety policies
As our client’s Regional Farm Maintenance Manager, you will have the following skills: -
- Extensive experience within a workshop or service centre environment
- In depth management of large scale maintenance programmes including agricultural and industrial equipment, petrol and diesel vehicles
- Excellent planning organisation and system management skills to be able to record and analyse data
- Solid strong skills in troibleshooting and diagnostic fault finding
- Excellent communication skills
In return as a Regional Farm Maintenance Manager, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to join an organisation that is in a growth period.
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.