Our client is a small company that is looking to expand. They are now looking for a sales & marketing assistant to support them on this journey.
The Sales & Marketing Assistant role will involve:
· Being the first point of customer contact in person and on the phone
· Updating the company website
· Monitoring Social Media channels
· Providing first class information, explaining the product range and answering customer queries
· Sales administration
· Team diary management
· Make outbound calls to new and existing customers
· Help with basic customer support issues
· Maintenance of customer database system
· Assist in the preparation of quotations
To be considered as our client's Sales & Marketing Assistant you must have the following skills/experience:
· Must have previous experience in a sales or customer service role
· Previous knowledge of social media channels and branding
· Great administration and communication skills used to working to deadlines.
In return our client can offer:
- A friendly supportive culture
- Competitive salary and benefits
Due to the rural location of our client’s offices, it is essential you have your own transport.
If you are interested, please apply below.