Our client is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team in their London office. Our client is a SME Digital Agency with big growth plans. You will be responsible for generating new business leads with new clients, creating business meetings for the Sales Director.
As Sales Development Representative you will:
- Focussed in driving new business for the sales teams
- Be eager and quick to learn our client’s solutions so you are enable to engage with prospective customers
As Sales Development Representative, the following skills & experience are required:
- Some experience in a Sales development or appointment setting role, ideally within a Digital Marketing Agency
- Proven track Record of exceeding targets
- A “can do”, keen attitude to your work
In return as the Sales Development Representative you will receive:
- A great starting salary with excellent commission
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.