Senior Account Manager (Digital Marketing)
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their digital marketing team in either their Edinburgh or London office. They are a growing organisation with an impressive client base and positive working environment.
As an experienced Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing strategic input and support on projects. You will line-manage more junior members of the team and will be responsible for delegating work, setting objectives and ensuring these are met, as well as providing training and support.
As our client’s Senior Account Manager, you will;
- Ensure a suitable and scalable strategy is in place for all client projects
- Support account managers with problem solving and re-defining strategies to progress projects
- Responsibility for client retention by taking proactive measures to mitigate and address retention risks, engaging with the retention strategy and internal stakeholders where relevant
- Co-ordinate team and resources on projects
- Develop an effective understanding of client’s business and their industry through stakeholder meetings, research, and key account plan development
- Develop accounts and grow revenue through up-sell and cross-sell
- Responsibility for more complex client accounts with a larger base of client stakeholders
- Manage accounts in line with SLA, contractual obligations and ensure that clients are being managed effectively
- Motivate, train, develop and mentor junior team members.
As our client’s Senior Account Manager, the following skills & experience is required;
- Significant experience and knowledge of search marketing within an agency environment
- Proven experience of managing a team
- Experience of key stakeholder relationship development and management
- Proven track record of managing search marketing accounts
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) certified
In return as our client’s Senior Account Manager, you will receive:
- A great starting salary
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.