cazden are working with a client who is looking for an ambitious Senior Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to lead their small team in Edinburgh.
As the Senior Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager you will;
- Be responsible for leading, coaching and mentoring a small team of Conversion Optimisation Executives and a Manager to ensure the successful design and execution of CRO strategy across all client accounts.
Essential skills required:
- Strong Google Analytics or Omniture/Adobe Analytics experience (any relevant qualifications would be advantageous e.g. GAIQ)
- Usability & User Experience (UX) background
- Extensive experience with analysis/testing tools e.g. Heat maps, on-site surveys, remote user testing, split/multi-variate testing
- Strong customer skills; confident in a client facing capacity
In return you will receive;
- A competitive starting salary
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
- Opportunity to join an organisation that is in a growth period.
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.