Our client is looking to build a Research & Development (R&D) team and is looking for a solution driven Senior Developer (Java) to join their small but growing company. They are very forward thinking and offer home working as standard. They would, of course, require you to come into the office once or twice a week but finding the right person technically and culturally is the key.
As our client’s Senior Developer (Java), you will;
- Design and develop RESTful WebService APIs
- Development of integrations with third-party Webservice APIs
- Design and development of underlying Service Business Logic
As our client’s Senior Developer (Java), the following skills & experience is required;
- Development experience with Java Standard Edition (JavaSE) and Java Enterprise Edition (JavaEE) experience
- Experience with a Java EE Application Server (WildFly/AS or J/BOSS preferred)
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Experience with Git and Atlassian BitBucket
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA
- Experience with RESTful WebServices using XML or JSON
- Experience with Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Experience with Relational Database Management Systems and Structure Query Language (SQL) e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL
In return as our client’s Senior Developer (Java) you will receive;
- A competitive starting salary.
- Flexible working; our client is happy you work from home on occasion or as part of an agreed work pattern.
- An opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where innovation is actively encouraged.
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career.
If you meet the skills and experience above, please apply below and we can arrange to have a confidential discussion.