Our client is a world leader, their products provide pervasive high-speed wireless access that delivers significantly greater security, safety and data densities than Wi-Fi.
Working within the digital design team, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge and unique communication products. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference to and help shape a growing company with huge scope to develop your career. This role is highly valued, can receive considerable recognition and will be part of a close-knit, winning team.
- Extensive experience in digital design of CMOS digital integrated circuits.
- Competent RTL designer
- Working knowledge of design flow from architecture through RTL design, verification and synthesis.
- Working knowledge of Verilog (or VHDL) RTL language.
- A hands-on contributor, who is open-minded, inquisitive and adaptable.
- Domain experience in designing wireless baseband sytsems
- Understanding blocks.
Our client can offer sponsorship for a UK work permit for this role.
For a full confidential brief, please email your CV and let us know when you are free to talk. We can call after core working hours if more convenient.