Our client is looking for a Senior Operations Manager to join their Management team based in either their Edinburgh or London office. There will be travel required to the other site on a fortnightly basis for a couple of days.
As an experienced Operations Manager, you will directly contribute to margin growth by helping design and embed operational excellence into the fabric of the organisation.
As our client’s Senior Operations Manager, you will;
- Design and embed operational excellence into the fabric of the organisation
- Support key stakeholders in their teams to ensure they deliver outstanding work for all clients
- Cultivate an increased appreciation for focusing on delivering work on time, on budget, and in-line with agreed scope and at acceptable margin
- Drive, monitor and embed operational process and framework improvements delivering process excellence
- Embed strategy & service process improvements within the delivery & service team in cooperation with the relevant head of departments
- Oversee and allocate resources within all departments
- Successfully onboard new clients as and when required
- Implement initiatives where required to ensure standards of excellence are achieved and maintained
As our client’s Senior Operations Manager, the following skills & experience is required;
- Highly effective leadership
- Excellent Project Management skills with Lean, Six Sigma or equivalent accreditation
- Extensive experience managing the delivery of multi-discipline projects
- Experience of operating within a high growth commercial environment
- Experience of effectively managing performance improvement initiatives
- Experience of working in effective partnership with a client services team
- Experience or an interest in the use of data to improve operational effectiveness.
- Calm approach when working in a fast paced, client driven environment.
In return as our client’s Senior Operations Manager you will receive:
- A competitive starting salary
- A great work-life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
- Opportunity to join an organisation that is in a growth period.
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.