Our client is looking for a Senior Paid Search Account Manager on a temporary contract basis in London.
In this role you will develop the service offerings and skillsets of the department and represent the department as part of the wider integrated SEM service.
- Paid search account management responsibility including, but not limited to, project management, strategy, regular tasks & monthly deliverables which includes responsibility for the monthly client paid media spend
- Ensuring all paid search specific client deliverables are up to required standard for delivering excellence
- Lead external (client facing) paid search meetings
- Work with the Head of Paid to outline the department AM’s and Account Executives strategy and execution. Provide supporting strategy and consultation on existing client projects.
You will be experienced in the following:
- Previous account management experience in an agency environment
- Experience of managing and operating PPC accounts and delivering results for clients across all main paid channels on Bing & AdWords (Search, PLA, Remarketing, DSA/Dynamic)
- High degree of operational & project management skills
- Experience with manual and automated account optimisations & demonstrable familiarity with all AdWords/Bing functions
- Mentoring junior executive level team members
- Google Analytics/GTM and Omniture experience (tagging/tracking & data analysis)
- Certified AdWords Professional with GAIQ