We are a recruitment partner of Manx Telecom, an AIM listed company with annual revenues around £80m and almost 300 people based on the stunning Isle of Man. For further information please review Locate.IM. Manx Telecom is currently seeking a Solutions Architect to join their Technical Strategy and Solutions team. The role will be bringing a focus on the Core Networks, owning the end to end architecture and continuing their creative approach to new solutions in the MT Core Network.
To be considered for the Solutions Architect role with Manx Telecom you will;
- Have Strategic planning experience and an understanding of supporting principles such as TOGAF
- Excellent knowledge of core telecommunications technologies (such as network, server, storage, virtualization and security)
- Significant industry qualifications (e.g. CCIE, NP, IP, DP etc)
- Project Management training (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Vendor certifications (e.g. HP, HMC, Cisco, VMware, MS, Linux and Citrix)
- Previous experience managing Core Networks (OSS & BSS)
- Previous experience delivering complex and high-value projects
- Top-drawer investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
In return as, Manx Telecom’s Financial Controller you will receive;
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
- Great work/life balance while living on a beautiful island
- Opportunity to work with a growing company; promotion opportunities
If you meet the skills and experience above, please apply below.