Our client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their growing team in either their Edinburgh or London office.
This role is responsible for hiring a wide portfolio of positions across a variety of levels and effectively developing and managing key stakeholders to deliver a first-class recruitment strategy across all departments, driving full-cycle recruiting efforts from requirements definition through to offer negotiation.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Use a variety of recruiting tools and techniques to build an effective talent pipeline across both Edinburgh and London that will impact on time to hire.
- Work with HR Manager/Finance function to budget recruitment spend and a cost reduction proposal.
- Ensure a consistent review and management of any 3rd party vendors, agencies and costs.
- Co-ordinate the entire recruitment process. Partner with managers to understand and develop role profiles, explain the recruitment process, co-ordinate interviews and set realistic expectations with regards to recruitment timelines.
- Drive a thorough, fair and well-evidenced pre-screening, assessment and interview process including managing candidate expectations effectively. Supporting managers in interview techniques, scoring and decision making.
- Work in partnership with managers to forecast their future recruitment needs, advise on external recruitment trends and proactively manage recruitment challenges.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, the following skills & experience are required:
- Significant experience of full life-cycle in-house recruitment preferably in the Digital Marketing or technology sector.
- Strong time management and prioritization capabilities, with the ability to multi-task and self-manage a high number of open vacancies in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills honed in business partnering.
- Competent user of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint with experience of recommending and implementing applicant tracking systems.
In return as Talent Acquisition Specialist you will receive:
- A great starting salary
- A great work life balance through flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme and life insurance
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible annual leave (34 days)
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.