Technical Customer Support Agent
Shift pattern: 40 hours a week, 9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday)
Our client is an expanding Scottish organization who are looking to recruit a permanent Technical Customer Support Agent to their team in Edinburgh.
You will be dedicated to achieving first contact resolution and be passionate about good customer service.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer questions and resolving issues in a timely manner, ensuring that any call backs are handled promptly and efficiently
- Owning the customer relationship and professionally processing all customer technical faults
- Working and building relationships with third party suppliers/ other teams within the organization to drive resolution 1st time
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Previous experience in a customer service role, within a technical environment such as telecommunications or IT industries
- Clear, professional and positive verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of ADSL, FTTC and basic networking skills (IP addressing, DNS etc.) is highly desirable
- Self-motivation - the ability to work independently and as part of a team, effectively manage time, prioritising customer needs.
If you meet the skills and experience above and are keen to learn more then please send your CV letting us know when you are free to talk further. We can call out of core office hours.